Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TurboFire Newest Release from Beachbody


Beachbody has done it again and so has Chalene Johnson, fitness trainer from both TurboJam and ChaLENE Extreme. TurboFire is a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) program combined with some intense cardio kickboxing, body scuplting, and other high impact training all wrapped up into some amazing music to keep that heart rate going and your body moving.

This program will be released on Friday, June 18th through the Team Beachbody Coach network only meaning that it is available through Beachbody coaches ONLY until it is released to the public in a few weeks. Contact me or visit my website LetReneeHelpOnline.com to get more information or to order your 90 days fitness program, TurboFire. I tried this at our 2010 Coach Summit and let me tell you, this is going to be awesome! I can't wait to do it this Fall after my round of Insanity!