Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 4: Cardio Recovery--Breeze?


Here is my starting picture for Round 2. I really don't have much weight to lose but I would really like to get more definition in my arms and tone up my legs/butt and stomach a lot more. I will NEVER be a skinny mini nor do I want to be but I do want to be as toned and ripped as I can. Insanity will get me there for sure!

Last night I did Cardio Recovery and surprisingly I found it much easier than anticipated. I have been a bit stiff and sore the past 2 days but much less than I would have been w/out my Results and Recovery Formula that's for sure. I was able to do much more of the standing lunges and the pulses than before without my legs giving out on me so that is great news! I am very happy about that!

My core is also much MUCH stronger because I was able to complete almost all of the floor work and before I would do about 5-6 and would have to stop and take a short break before jumping back in! I can't wait to see what I am like after the first month of doing this program the 2nd time!

No comments:

Post a Comment